Berry Makes Cents

Follow my journey as I pay off my student loan by making money online

Mid May Review

This month is suprisingly going well eventhough I've been threaten by termination at work because of something totally has been misunderstood. It has been resolved, now it is all fine. Online income during April was minimal on the other hand, so far I have made $300 during May. I sold two domain names I own. I purchased them one year ago for $10 each. I've been contacted via email by someone who wants to purchase the domain names. He asked me the price I said each $150. He accepted sent $300 via paypal sweet! Transfering the domain names were absoluetly pain in the neck. Especially since they were purchased via blogger/google apps. Where did I come up with $150 each? To tell you the truth, I dont know. I didnt have any guidelines. Perhaps I sold them underpriced. When I said $150, the dude said it is fair. Was it really fair? I dont know.

Sell Used Books Online - Quick Cash, Free Shipping, Free Quotes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Student Loan

Starting Balance'08: $30,970
Current 9/5/09:
Student loan #1: $7,995 interest:8.2%
Student loan #2: $4,500 interest: 1%
Student loan #3: $9,500 interest 3.9%
Total: $21,995

NetworthIQ

Subscribe to Berry

Articles via email

Delivered by FeedBurner