Berry Makes Cents

Follow my journey as I pay off my student loan by making money online

Budget for May 29 - June 12

I am really concerned about four categories in my budget: clothing, dining out, home decoration and overdraft charges.
Clothing: $341 wtf? My birthday was this month. I guess I felt free to spend on whatever I want on. During June I plan to purchase nothing. I don’t need anything anyways.
Dining out:$332. This is for two people most of the time it is either a quick dinner or lunch. My grocery bill was $202. As you can see I ended up spending more on going out then grocery. Well I don’t cook very much. Total spending on food is $502 for two.
Home decoration: $270 Now days I am in this renovation mood and I know it s not good for my budget. I
Overdraft charges: $70 wow this one is a bad one. I normally don’t have any problem in this area. This month my budget got messed up and I ended up over drafting my checking. I just need to focus one day at a time and do a better job during June.
May 29- June 12
Starting $1,660

Budgeted:
Rent: 655
Dining out and grocery: 100
Gas: 75
Student loan: 330
Wells: 350
Hair: $50
Unexpected loan repayment:100

Sell Used Books Online - Quick Cash, Free Shipping, Free Quotes!

2 comments:

Money Dieter said...

It's definitely tempting to eat out, but maybe use cash next time so you are less likely to spend.

Berry Girl said...

I actually use only debit card. I went to grocery shopping today and got all kinds of yummy stuff. I think i should be fine this time :)

Post a Comment

Student Loan

Starting Balance'08: $30,970
Current 9/5/09:
Student loan #1: $7,995 interest:8.2%
Student loan #2: $4,500 interest: 1%
Student loan #3: $9,500 interest 3.9%
Total: $21,995

NetworthIQ

Subscribe to Berry

Articles via email

Delivered by FeedBurner