Berry Makes Cents

Follow my journey as I pay off my student loan by making money online

3 things to accomplish today

My morning routine is to decide what three things I'd like to accomplish today. During any day little things come up and I get distracted. In order to have a productive day I started making sure 3 most important things being accomplish during any given day.
Today's Must Dos
-take dog to walk and go to gym failed
-sit down and start planning my online business website failed
-there is one room in my house I am going to use it as my home office so the goal is for today completely clean that room! Done
Spending:
Ikea visit: $32
Dinner: $10
Vintage store:$11
Total:$53


-- Post From My iPhone


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Student Loan

Starting Balance'08: $30,970
Current 9/5/09:
Student loan #1: $7,995 interest:8.2%
Student loan #2: $4,500 interest: 1%
Student loan #3: $9,500 interest 3.9%
Total: $21,995

NetworthIQ

Subscribe to Berry

Articles via email

Delivered by FeedBurner