Berry Makes Cents

Follow my journey as I pay off my student loan by making money online

Grocery shopping for 2 weeks

After last month's spending disaster on food, I went to grocery shopping for this time. I spent $96. I got twio kinds of bread, variety of vegatables, fruits, salad topings such as dried fruit and nuts, chicken and smoked salmon fat free feta cheese and cream cheese. The fridge is full, seriously. There is no need to go out for lunch or dinner for two weeks. Today for lunch I made bbq cheese pizza for two (4.99) and for dinner smoked salmon, fat free cream cheese sandwich for dinner.

My grocery list:
Pecan halves
Dried cranberries
Dried sweet apple rings
Dried hibiscus flower (never tried before)
Sesame seed bread
French baquette
Frozen bbq chicken cheese pizza
Cheese cracker
Granola 3 berries
Olive spread
Dried tomato
cherries
Spinach lasagna (2)
Spinach thin pizza (comes 6 in the package)
Smoked salmon
Strawberries
Cherry tomato
Sweet potato
Asparagus
Mushroom
Mango
Avocado
Chicken strips
Fat free cream and feta cheese
3 different kinds of mixed greens in a package

Wow I got so much, dont you think? This should be enough for 2 people for two weeks. I mean at least one week.


Sell Used Books Online - Quick Cash, Free Shipping, Free Quotes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Student Loan

Starting Balance'08: $30,970
Current 9/5/09:
Student loan #1: $7,995 interest:8.2%
Student loan #2: $4,500 interest: 1%
Student loan #3: $9,500 interest 3.9%
Total: $21,995

NetworthIQ

Subscribe to Berry

Articles via email

Delivered by FeedBurner