Berry Makes Cents

Follow my journey as I pay off my student loan by making money online

Daily spending

From now on I will keep track of my daily spending and post here every day. I sometimes feel I am totally out of focus as a result spending too much.
Today budgeted $10
Update: $7 sushi
This is embarrasing to confess that I went to ikea after work and purchased couple of things I needed. I got a spice rack, a shelf for the kitchen and shoe organizer. Damage is $55 including ikea's famous dinner. :)
Total spent today: $62
Budgeted: $10 ugh..

-- Post From My iPhone


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Student Loan

Starting Balance'08: $30,970
Current 9/5/09:
Student loan #1: $7,995 interest:8.2%
Student loan #2: $4,500 interest: 1%
Student loan #3: $9,500 interest 3.9%
Total: $21,995

NetworthIQ

Subscribe to Berry

Articles via email

Delivered by FeedBurner