Berry Makes Cents

Follow my journey as I pay off my student loan by making money online

Weekend Goals

This Saturday my friend is having a birthday party. Luckily it is in her place which means no spending $20-30 on restaurant food. Instead I am planning either make something or buy something from Ralphs. Perhaps wine? As far as birthday present goes, I haven’t decided what to get her yet. I’ll probably go TJ max and pick something. Maybe a girly painted wine glass?
Other than that I am going to study whole Saturday and Sunday. I am planning to work out and hang out by pool. Here is my misc. to do list I need to get done;
· I need to find a place to store an extra mattress in my room./Done
· Organize my walking closet and get rid of extra dresser/Done
· Work out both Saturday and Sunday /Done
· Finish Reading chapter 2-3 /Done
· Finish the scarf I started knitting 2 months ago! I actually wanted to finish by now so I could’ve given it to my friend as a birthday present but seems like I’m not going to be able to complete it. Well, I need to finish it this weekend anyways because 1- I am tired of seeing it 2- it should be ready to be given as a present. Half done
· Look into Swagbucks to see if I can make any money half done

Sell Used Books Online - Quick Cash, Free Shipping, Free Quotes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Student Loan

Starting Balance'08: $30,970
Current 9/5/09:
Student loan #1: $7,995 interest:8.2%
Student loan #2: $4,500 interest: 1%
Student loan #3: $9,500 interest 3.9%
Total: $21,995

NetworthIQ

Subscribe to Berry

Articles via email

Delivered by FeedBurner

My Favorite Berries