Berry Makes Cents

Follow my journey as I pay off my student loan by making money online

Snowball debt payment 2009







click on it to see bigger
Here is my favorite snowball debt calculator http://www.whatsthecost.com/ I can put $750 towards my student loans each month if I spend my money carefully. If that's case, the balance will be down to $22,493 from $24,476. I also should have good amount of EF fund by at the end of December which is around $4000.


Sell Used Books Online - Quick Cash, Free Shipping, Free Quotes!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is one fantastic snowball!! Great job! Just today one of my coworkers forwarded this link: http://www.ibrinfo.org/ "Public Service Loan Forgiveness" I don't know if you would qualify or be interested, but I thought I'd share.

Unknown said...

That is one fantastic snowball, great job! Hey, a coworker just today forwarded me this link regarding student loans and I guess there is some program if you work for a non-profit or government agency for a certain amount of time you can have some or all of your debt forgiven. http://www.ibrinfo.org/ Public Service Loan Forgiveness. I don't know anything about it really but what I saw on the site, and thought I'd share.

Post a Comment

Student Loan

Starting Balance'08: $30,970
Current 9/5/09:
Student loan #1: $7,995 interest:8.2%
Student loan #2: $4,500 interest: 1%
Student loan #3: $9,500 interest 3.9%
Total: $21,995

NetworthIQ

Subscribe to Berry

Articles via email

Delivered by FeedBurner

My Favorite Berries