Berry Makes Cents

Follow my journey as I pay off my student loan by making money online

Things are not good

It is obvious now that I can not stick to my budget. Perhaps I have unreasonable goals. I want so save, spend and pay down my debt. Apparently I can not do spend part as much as I want :) I need to prioritize my needs and wants and just do it...I have also professional designation exam I need to pass.I keep failing...Nowdays I am such a social bug that I am even suprised but as we all know it costs money to be social.

Anyhow, here is my budget for August 8/1-8/15
Starting balance: $1,551
Saving: $250
Retirement: $250
Ann taylor card: $180
Chase card: $40
student loan:$500
Misc: $331



Sell Used Books Online - Quick Cash, Free Shipping, Free Quotes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Student Loan

Starting Balance'08: $30,970
Current 9/5/09:
Student loan #1: $7,995 interest:8.2%
Student loan #2: $4,500 interest: 1%
Student loan #3: $9,500 interest 3.9%
Total: $21,995

NetworthIQ

Subscribe to Berry

Articles via email

Delivered by FeedBurner

My Favorite Berries