Berry Makes Cents

Follow my journey as I pay off my student loan by making money online

Make Extra Money Become an e-Juror

We all try finding ways to make little extra money. In fact, the primary purpose of this blog is to show the world I can make side money and pay off my student loan with it. I'm always online looking for a new gig to make more money. Yesterday I came across with the concept of being "e-juror" Why not? Lets look into more detail. According to ejury.com e-juror services provide an attorney the opportunity to "pre-try" the case before it goes to trial in front of an actual jury at the courthouse. Imagine what a tremendous help this would be for the attorney. He/She can use the feedback to establish a settlement value, learn public attitudes etc. E-Jurors can be paid up to $50 a case, depending on the length of the case. My understanding is ejuror.com pays only $5-$10 per case again depends on the lenght of the case. The most popular websites;
Here is a link for a sample case to see if that is something you can do. I think it is more stimulating than survey websites or cash inbox.
Honestly, I havent signed up with any of them yet. Therefore I can not give any further review. I'm planning to sign up with at least one of them to see if it is worth at all. Let me know if you have any experience with them.
Update: I just signed up with ejurer.com and onlineverdict.com. I chose not to sign up with trialpractice.com because their website looks sloppy. If a company website looks unprofessional, sorry no business from me.


Sell Used Books Online - Quick Cash, Free Shipping, Free Quotes!

2 comments:

Shtinkykat said...

That's a novel way to make money! I'm looking forward to your post about your experience.

Anonymous said...

I'M NOW FULFILL FINANCIALLY BECAUSE OF THE LOAN I GOT FROM LFDS .I would like to bring this to the notice of the public about how i came in contact with Mr Benjamin after i lost my job and being denied loan by my bank and other financial institution due to my credit score. I could not pay my children's fees. I was behind on bills, about to be thrown out of the house due to my inability to pay my rent, It was during this period my kids were taken from me by foster care. Then i set out to seek for funds online where i lost $3,670 that i borrowed from friends which i was rip off by two online loan companies. Until i read about:loan online (247officedept@gmail.com) somewhere on the internet, Still wasn't convince because of what i have been through until a relative of mine who is a clergy also told me about the ongoing loan scheme  at a very low interest rate of 1.9%% and lovely repayment terms without penalty for default of payment. I have no choice than to also contact them which i did through text +1-989-394-3740 and Mr Benjamin responded back to me That day was the I'M best and greatest day of my life which can never be forgotten when i receive a credit alert of $400,000.00 Usd loan amount i applied for. I utilized the loan effectively to pay up my debts and to start up a business and today i and my kids are so happy and fulfill. You can as well contact them through email: (247officedept@gmail.com)  WhatsApptext  helpline: +1-989-394-3740 Why am i doing this? I am doing this to save as many that are in need of a loan not to be victim of scams on the internet. Thanks and God bless you all, I'm Oleksander Artem from Horizon Park BC , Ukrain.

Post a Comment

Student Loan

Starting Balance'08: $30,970
Current 9/5/09:
Student loan #1: $7,995 interest:8.2%
Student loan #2: $4,500 interest: 1%
Student loan #3: $9,500 interest 3.9%
Total: $21,995

NetworthIQ

Subscribe to Berry

Articles via email

Delivered by FeedBurner