Berry Makes Cents

Follow my journey as I pay off my student loan by making money online

Hello PF World!

Last few months I've been reading personal finance blogs and I finally decided to join into the PF world. Eventhough I dont call myself frugal, I am not a wasteful person either. I'd like to experience life while I'm young and old. Majority of my debt is coming from my student loan which is $22,161. My goal is to be debt free at the end of this year. There is a twist though I'm going to do this not necessarily by making my own detergent ot clipping coupons but rather by making money online. Follow my journey!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Student Loan

Starting Balance'08: $30,970
Current 9/5/09:
Student loan #1: $7,995 interest:8.2%
Student loan #2: $4,500 interest: 1%
Student loan #3: $9,500 interest 3.9%
Total: $21,995

NetworthIQ

Subscribe to Berry

Articles via email

Delivered by FeedBurner