Berry Makes Cents

Follow my journey as I pay off my student loan by making money online

Budget review 8/16-8/31 and Budget for 9/1-9/15

When I look at other PF blogs, their budgets look more sophisticated than mine. I mean they are long and every penny has a place to go. I, on the other hand, plan my budget in a way that every $ has a place to go not “penny”. This works for me. Less pressure more freedom. However when I see other budgets, I sometimes still feel intimated. Anyways, here is my overview for last 2 weeks and budget for next two weeks.
Budgeted/Actual
Saving: 250/250

Retirement: 250/250

Rent: 655/655

Misc: 415/415

total: $1,570

Budget for 9-1/915
$1,574

Saving $250

Retirement $250

Spending $500 (includes grocery, gas etc)

Student Loan $574


Sell Used Books Online - Quick Cash, Free Shipping, Free Quotes!

2 comments:

Roxanne Peterson said...

Hello,

I was just checking your site http://berrymakescents.blogspot.com/ yesterday and trust me I really liked the way you have presented it. I was going through some of your article and I really found them interesting and informative. So I was just wondering if I can do something for your site. I am a content writer and I love writing articles on topic like finance, real estate, education, etc. What if I provide you with an unique article as a Guest Post or even you can publish with your name. I really don’t have an issue, after all its your website, its your hard work.

The article will be rich in content and will be well presented to you. All I would like to ask for only one link in the article. I would not charge a penny to you for the article :)

Please let me know if this sound good to you, so that I can start working on your article.

Best Regards,

Roxanne

(rockroxanne@gmail.com)

Unknown said...

I just run through your website and it provides good information. Hope to see more updates of articles.

sell textbooks online

Post a Comment

Student Loan

Starting Balance'08: $30,970
Current 9/5/09:
Student loan #1: $7,995 interest:8.2%
Student loan #2: $4,500 interest: 1%
Student loan #3: $9,500 interest 3.9%
Total: $21,995

NetworthIQ

Subscribe to Berry

Articles via email

Delivered by FeedBurner

My Favorite Berries