My morning routine is to decide what three things I'd like to accomplish today. During any day little things come up and I get distracted. In order to have a productive day I started making sure 3 most important things being accomplish during any given day.
Today's Must Dos
-take dog to walk and go to gym failed
-sit down and start planning my online business website failed
-there is one room in my house I am going to use it as my home office so the goal is for today completely clean that room! Done
Spending:
Ikea visit: $32
Dinner: $10
Vintage store:$11
Total:$53
-- Post From My iPhone
Student Loan
Starting Balance'08: $30,970
Current 9/5/09:
Student loan #1: $7,995 interest:8.2%
Student loan #2: $4,500 interest: 1%
Student loan #3: $9,500 interest 3.9%
Total: $21,995
Current 9/5/09:
Student loan #1: $7,995 interest:8.2%
Student loan #2: $4,500 interest: 1%
Student loan #3: $9,500 interest 3.9%
Total: $21,995
NetworthIQ
Blog Archive
Labels
- About Me (1)
- Budget (7)
- Challenge (1)
- Debt Update (1)
- Hints and Tips (1)
- Make Money Online (3)
- Mid Month Update (1)
- Things Cost Money (1)
- Weekend (1)
0 comments:
Post a Comment